I can't remember the last time I went bowling. I am awful. We took Corbin bowling for the first time. He absolutely loved it! He thought it was Great. He carried his ball all by himself and pushed it down the lane. Yes, I am ashamed to say that I was beaten by a first timer Two Year Old. (I told you I was awful) Andrew finally got his act in gear and managed to pull into the lead by a good ten points. Corbin wanted to run down the lane to see where the ball went, and find out what was happening to the pins that got knocked over. It was fun to get out and do something as a family.
4 comments:
I am so happy that you started a blog! I think it makes it a lot easier to keep up with everyone! I'm excited to watch your blog and read great stories. I'm glad that you had fun bowling. It sounds like fun. Maybe we'll try taking Gabby bowling and see how Kaylee and Gabby do. Thanks for inviting me to view your blog.
Yay! You did it! I'm so excited!
Sounds like you had a fun time bowling, let's go together sometime!
i hope i can find this sight again! you know how technology challenged I am.
Corbin - Uncle Ben would be so proud of your bowling skills! you will have to go bowling with him next time you come home.
love, grandma
Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. The pictures are priceless! I will have to get Accalia to start a blog!
Love, Aunt Nadine
Post a Comment