Corbin was helping me open packages we shipped home from Utah. He found some red lip gloss from Grandma and snuck off without me noticing. This was the final outcome. I just looked and him and say, "My, You look Beautiful!"
PUCKER UP!
The boys had cute matching sweater outfits. They looked so cute playing Candy Land together. Usually it was Carter chewing on the cards but Corbin decided they must taste good and had to try one too.
Carter is really going for the baby food. It took him a few tries before he got the hang of it. Now he wants to eat everything. Corbin loves trying to help feed him too. We usually end up with a big mess one way or the other.
1 comment:
I LOVE this! You are a wonderful blogger! I love pictures like this and I am really happy that you started a blog. I have such a hard time keeping up with what is going on in everyones lives.
Post a Comment