Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bad Hair Day

Corbin 's hair has been getting so long I've been trying to cut it for weeks but he has become terrified of hair clippers. I told him one day that I would have to put it in a pony tail to keep it out of his eyes. He thought that was a GREAT idea. PURTY AIN'T HEThis was Easter day after nap. He had quite the fro going for him.

I finally succeeded in cutting his hair while he watch Madagascar with the whole cast in tow. It is shorter than I wanted but I am not very good at long hairstyles as anyone who has seen Andrew will know. At least this puts more time between the next haircut.Best Friends: Corbin and Gloria
I stepped out of the kitchen for a brief moment (always a risky move) This is the scene that greeted my eyes. Corbin wanted to help feed Carter but he had more fun pretending to be his new fashion consultant. I accidentally deleted several pictures off my card before I realized they were not saved on the computer yet. This was the only picture that survived but you can get the idea. I guess I can say that Carter has been in his first food fight but that would not be altogether true. He throws food everywhere on a daily basis. He loves to grab handfuls of cheerios and toss them over his shoulder or he bangs on his tray to watch the food go flying

3 comments:

Becky said...

That is too funny! I think his hair looks great (before and after the haircut). Paul needs a haircut too but not that much.

I love Carter's expression after being covered in food. He's just like "Whatever, everything is fine".

Beam Family said...

I love the pony tail, that is so funny. Conner was very afraid of the clippers for a while, too. You gotta love boys!

Anonymous said...

I think that picture with Corbin's hair in a ponytail looks just like Tiffany when she was littler

Andrea