Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lots of Pieces

We had a friend from church whose son has been having health problems and is in the hospital. They have asked everyone to pray for him and his family, which we have been doing. The other day Corbin was playing with one of his puzzles. He brought it to me and said, "Mom, this is for Nikolas' Mom." I asked him why he wanted to give her his puzzle. In a very thoughtful voice he replied, "Well, we have been praying that she will have Peace. I wanted to give her these lots of pieces." It made me laugh, but at the same time, that was very thoughtful of him to think of her and want to help anyway that he could, even if it meant giving away one of his favorite puzzles.

3 comments:

Becky said...

That is so cute and so sweet. I love how kids think through things and come up with solutions.

Aapree said...

What a sweet thing to say! Tons of cute pictures on your blog. You're kids are so photogenic! I especially love the one where Corbin is getting a little smooch action. :) Thanks for posting and keeping us all updated!

Beam Family said...

I love that story, it's so sweet. Thanks for your prayers.