Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Old Friends, New Romances???

I love getting together with old friends that I have not seen in forever. It is so fun to see how they have changed. My good friend from High School Melissa, just got off her mission a few months ago. She went to Montreal Canada, Spanish Speaking. She came and spent the night with me at my brothers house. I loved hearing about her mission experiences. While she was there we visited a few other friends . It was like a high School Reunion.
My friend Sara just had her second baby, Kamdon . He was so adorable. Her daughter Eliza is a miniature Sara . She and my niece Eliza had so much fun playing dress-up together. They thought it was funny to have TWO Elizas.
I have not seen my friend Brooke in a very long time. It was good to see her and meet her daughter Naomi who is just adorable.
Missy and Corbin
My friend Shantelle was eight plus months pregnant. I really wanted to see her baby,I told her she needed to have him before I left. I was just jok'n, but wouldn't you know she waited until the day after I left to have the baby. Her daughter Keelee is just a few weeks younger than Corbin. When Shonnie and I were pregnant we planned for them to get married . Looks like Corbin's think'n that too
This is Corbin with Seirra, Jordan and Joy's girl. What a cutie. He tells me all the time that he is going to marry Ava, so don't worry Elise you are safe. He'll have a hard time deciding.
Or maybe not
Carter really has a thing with sock s lately.

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Corbin is quite the ladies man! Ava better watch out. He's a heartbreaker. It looks like you had so much fun with your friends. Happy for you. :)

Elise said...

Yeah, woah! Corbin is gettin' after it with little Keelee. I will pretend I didn't see that just this once. I showed it to Ava and asked her how she felt about it and she said, "Good."

So glad you had fun on your trip!