My Cousin had this on her blog. This could be scary, but I thought I would give it a try. You can leave a memory for either Andrew or Tiffany or both if you feel like it.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.
2 comments:
I remember when we were 3 and we got stuck in the bathroom at the church at Janeene's baptism and both our parents thought we went with the other person and everyone left. "When I get bigger and bigger I can open this door".
Sorry...I can't leave just one...there are SOOOO many memories I have. I remember when we were staying at my Grandpa's cabin and the fireplace was dirty...not only did you clean it but you climbed into the fireplace to make sure it was REALLY clean, and then went outside and took a shower in the rain. I wish I could post a picture in the comments because that picture is so great! I have a million more memories but I'll save them.
Post a Comment