Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Birthday Wishes and Pumpkin Pie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIFFANY!!! TWENTY-SEVEN YEARS YOUNG
Ummm, Ummm They were good!
Pumpkin Pick'n
Who would ever have thought two boys would have so much fun in a field full of pumpkins. Our boys had the time of their lives sorting through all the pumpkins. I did not even get a picture of our final selections. Corbin fell in love with a small very bumpy pumpkin that will make a great witch. It seems to have mysteriously vanished. We all saw Corbin carry it inside and we have not seen it since. I am sure I will find it once it starts to rot...gross. Here are some pics from the pumpkin patch. Enjoy!

Carter really loved tossing the little pumpkins on the hay
Dang! That thing is bigger than I am!
So cute! Corbin and Evelyn

3 comments:

Becky said...

I hope you had a great birthday. Those pictures from the pumpkin patch are so cute. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. It seems like I just barely saw Corbin as a teeny tiny baby. Wow! It looks like you guys are having fun out there.

April said...

Looks like a fun day! Happy birthday!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Happy belated b-day Tiffany. I hope you had a wonderful b-day. Corvin and Carter are just adorable, and those pies YUMMY!. I'm actually looking for pumpking pie recepies. I'm very picky about that kind of pie. I have had tried everything. If you have something that you like a lot let me know.
love
Claudia