Monday, October 27, 2008

Murder Mystery Monster Mash Party


Some Friends from Church do an annual Halloween Murder Mystery Party. They go all out. It is incredibly how they transform their whole house into the environment to set the party. This year was a Monster Mash. Andrew was a werewolf (who was the murderer) I was the Kleptomaniac Boogey Man.

Check out this robe I found at the thrift store. It was so fun.

Hiding in the graveyard

I didn't get pictures of all the spooky food or decorations. It was really unique.

Everyone goes all out on their costumes. The grim reaper had made stilts and had glowing red eyes. Super creepy> Pummy Kenhead (Pumpkin Head) is pregnant-thus the pumpkin on her belly as well as a decorated Pumpkin face and frazzled orange hair.

Corbin must take after his father

1 comment:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I love the way you both dress up. Corbin's hands were spoky too.
xoxo
Claudia