Last week we went to a Christmas in the Park celebration in Bryan (our sister city) It was actually cold (50degrees) I had to go and buy Corbin a coat, and Carter a hat and gloves. I hope we will get to use them more than this one time. It really makes me laugh how desperate Texans can be when it comes to wanting a traditional Chrismas experience. They had covered a hill with man-made snow and you could go sleddding. It was a three hour wait to go down the hill one time. We didn't bother with that. All Corbin could talk about was seeing Santa. He didn't want to do anything else, just see Santa to make sure he knew he wanted a train for Christimas(he must not have a million already) The dads generously waited in the Santa line
while the mamas tooks the kids to jump on the inflatable castles and some of the other activities.
We finally made it to the front of the line to see Santa.
As soon as it was out turn to sit on Santa's lap Corbin went into Hysterics and did not want to go anywhere near Santa. Carter started crying when he saw Corbin. We got one very unhappy Santa picture. Corbin says he wants to try again. We'll let Grandma take him next time.
First time on a bus
All Bundled up
2 comments:
That looks like it was fun! I'm cracking up at you all bundled up like that for 50 degrees. Has your blood thinned that much?
Tiffany, your family is so cute! I need your address so I can send you a card! Marty and I are also going to possibly be in CS this Saturday. If we are then maybe we could come and visit? Let me know! I would love to hear from you. melanieallsop@gmail.com
Post a Comment