Carter would like to announce the new fashion trend at our house. He has gone from wearing Diapers, to wearing Big Boy Pants!


He has taken it upon himself to learn to use the potty. I must admit, as much as I love changing dirty diapers, I do not enjoy potty training. I didn't want to start to early, before he was ready... Carter is convinced he is going to be like Brother in every way. I must admit he is doing very well, especially without full fledged support of both parents. He tells me all the time he has to go. Which like today (four times before Sacrament ended) is not always as exciting for me as it is for him.

He wants to mimic Corbin who is just now learning the go standing up, but Carter thinks he can too, and he seems to be doing very well.

He has taken it upon himself to learn to use the potty. I must admit, as much as I love changing dirty diapers, I do not enjoy potty training. I didn't want to start to early, before he was ready... Carter is convinced he is going to be like Brother in every way. I must admit he is doing very well, especially without full fledged support of both parents. He tells me all the time he has to go. Which like today (four times before Sacrament ended) is not always as exciting for me as it is for him.
He wants to mimic Corbin who is just now learning the go standing up, but Carter thinks he can too, and he seems to be doing very well.
2 comments:
Yay for self potty training boys! I wasn't really sure I was ready either, and it makes driving places like say Logan interesting but it is nice to not change diapers. He is doing great, I don't know how (or when) we are going to work on peeing standing up. We measured Roman today and he is finally 31" tall.
Um, there is a naked bum on your blog. Good Job Carter
Post a Comment