Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fourth of July

I am so excited that I now have family in Texas! My Cousin Allison just got married and moved to San Antionio with her husband, Brian. They invited us to come spend the Fourth of July Weekend with them. It was so much fun. We definitely stayed busy. We went to the River Walk and Visited the Alamo on Friday.
We ate at Rain Forest cafe on the River Walk.
We had fun walking around looking at the animals while we waited for our food. Corbin was convinced some of them were alive because they moved and made sounds.
For the Fourth we went to a church sponsored flag ceremony and breakfast.
After a BBQ, a swim and a nap
we went to the Fireworks at the Air Force Base. They had some carnival rides for the kids. Corbin of course had to ride the yellow bunny
And the Yellow Train Car
No, it was not snowing, this is dustWe all had a good time watching the Fireworks.

5 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Wow, It sounds like you had s lot of fun. I'm glad you had a good time.

Alittlesherry said...

I really wish I could have been there!

Allison said...

So fun! I love having you guys in TX! Andy-you better get down here soon!

Amelia said...

Now we know where we should go the next time we come to visit!

cmr said...

You all look sunburned! Looks like you had a good time!