This last month has been one of the busiest I have had since we have lived in Texas. It is a bit of an adjustment trying to get my life organized. I am really loving teaching preschool, I have just had to learn how to really prioritize my time and cut out any of those time wasting activities. I have also started to begrudge the cleaning an upkeep of my house. Things are starting to get on a roll now.
We have been having so much fun. I have taken literally hundreds of pictures of my classes. I want to start a separate blog for Preschool so I can put up all the pictures I want to. Andrew always thinks I put up too many pictures as it is. We had our first field trip to Dew Berry Farm. It had been raining all week. The sun finally came out for us, but not in time to dry up all the mud. Mostly it was a perfect hot and muggy Texas day.
Dew Berry Farm is a fun little kids farm that has a barn with a few animals, a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch, go-carts, big slides



Giant Hay Stack

Corbin - Catch'n some air
We had to wait way too long for the hayride out to the pumpkin patch. The kids were all hungry and getting tired. They still pretty well. They all got to pick their little baby pumpkin.
Everyone get cozy!






There were not a lot of farm animals, but the kids liked petting them.



We have been having so much fun. I have taken literally hundreds of pictures of my classes. I want to start a separate blog for Preschool so I can put up all the pictures I want to. Andrew always thinks I put up too many pictures as it is. We had our first field trip to Dew Berry Farm. It had been raining all week. The sun finally came out for us, but not in time to dry up all the mud. Mostly it was a perfect hot and muggy Texas day.
Dew Berry Farm is a fun little kids farm that has a barn with a few animals, a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch, go-carts, big slides
Corbin - Catch'n some air
No comments:
Post a Comment