Thursday, January 21, 2010

"I wanna make a snowman"

This is what we heard most of the way to Utah. Corbin was so excited to see the snow, he could barely think of anything else but making a snow man. So here is our beautiful snowman (if you could see it better you would see it is Jay Lenno)
Above; Megan. Below: This is my cute niece Nicole on Grampa's swing
So fun. Corbin couldn't resist making funny faces
We went out to Uncle Don's to do some sledding and 4-wheeling. They were pulling sleds around on their Rhino. We all had a great time. I really do miss Utah's mountains.
Fake Sledding Field Trip
I had to throw in a few more pictures of Corbin's class Field Trip to mount Aggie. I don't know if I have mentioned that Texans are obsessed with snow. They have a hill on campus covered with white slippery turf. You can come here to sled or to take skiing lessons. How you can learn to ski on a hill that small is beyond me, but the kids did have fun sledding. The upside, you can go year round, and it isn't cold.
Whee!!!

No comments: