Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Andrew

Andrew's Birthday was made extra sweet by him receiving a job offer for the University of Utah the day before.  We are so proud of him and all the work he has done in finishing his Doctorate.  Yea!  He not only has worked hard at school, but he has been so supportive of me in teaching preschool and is always helping out with the house, and with the kids.  He is so amazing!  I don't know where I would be without him.   LOVE YOU!
 
Happy Birthday!  Who knows what changes this new year will bring

2 comments:

Austin said...

Happy Birthday, Andrew! Congratulations on your job offer at the U of U! Would you begin your job in the fall?

Becky said...

Happy Birthday to Andrew! I'm happy that you guys know where you are going...even if you're not sure what area/neighborhood you're moving to yet. I'm glad that I will be able to visit you when I come back. I feel bad that I never made it to visit you in Texas. I really wish that we could live close to each other.