Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sea World and Adventures

We went back to Sea World a couple weeks ago.  It was nice not to feel rushed and to just take things easy.   The boys just love staying with my cousin Allison and her husband. 


We went to a few shows and did a few rides.   The boys didn't get to go on many rides, but they had fun pretending to ride the rides.  This is Corbin's scared face.
We had so much fun holding the birds last time, we had to do it again. 


More Adventures
Cute Cowboys

3 comments:

Andrew said...

About the bird picture, that was right before the bird bit my neck because they were fighting. I can now saw honestly that a birds taken a piece of my flesh. Thank you Mr. Hitchcock.

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I love the bird pictures. I'm so glad you guys got to go again. I haven't hear from you for a while. When are you moving? I was hoping to see you at least one more time after we move. Anyway let me know where are you moving. I would hate losing track of you:)

Amy Martin said...

How fun! I can't wait to go myself.