Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We've got a new Car, Shout Hurray!

For the last six years Andrew and I have shared our Toyota Camry who has now passed in age from an old car to a REALLY OLD car.  It is fifteen years old and has served us very well.  We decided it is time we need another car and hope old Ruby will last another few years so we don't have to replace her either.  

We have been looking at different kinds of cars and finally settled on the Subaru Forester.  We spent all of today looking for just the right car and I hope that we chose wisely.  

Introducing the new Redd Transportation Line.  
(open to suggestions for a name)


So they tell us that this color is Sage Green.  It looks like a light blue in the light, but at night it looks Green.  There were not alot of color options.  WE didn't want red again.  Black and the blue were too dark and White was too plain. We like the color we went with
Plenty of room for kids to ride in the back.  We didn't even put the back seat down.


2 comments:

Becky said...

YAY!!!! I'm so glad you got a car just like mine! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Subaru Forester! Can't wait to see it. Although....I think Cobalt Blue would have been an excellent color choice.

Olsen Family said...

I'm sure you'll love it, congrats.