Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy third Birthday Carter

(Yes I know this post is overdue.  Better Late than never)  

Carter's Birthday was August 7th.  He turned Three years Old!  The last three years with him have been a fun adventure.  He is such a sweetheart and his little smiles always bring a twinkle to my eye.  We started out with a few presents from Mom and Dad in the morning. 
 
 We had a Pool Party and Grandma Redds. It was a Blast.  We all had fun getting together and celebrating Carter's Birthday
Ready!  Set!  Jump!
 
 
We enjoyed a nice lunch
 
 
 
 
 and CAKE
We forgot the candles, so Andrew improvised with what he could find at his Mom's house
 
 
Presents!

 
We had a great time.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!!

4 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Happy Birthday Carter! Hope all is well with you guys! Miss you.

Olsen Family said...

We miss sweet Carter.

Jessy and Jason said...

HE IS HUGE!!! Wow, I didn't think it had been that long! Him and Corbin both! Hope y'all are doing alright!

Kim and Leslie said...

Looks like you guys are enjoying lots of family time. I bet it's so nice. Miss you guys!!