Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME

 I celebrated my Birthday the first of October.  It was such an awesome Birthday.  I was spoiled.  My sister spent the night the day before so we could hang out.  Andrew made me a wonderful breakfast before going to work.  Then I got to go to lunch with my sister and two of my Besties.  Then they surprised me by taking me to get a pedicure AND a Manicure. 
Then when I got home from all the fun, Andrew had come home early from work with a Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers.  He went to pick up kids from the babysitter and got dinner, while I took a Blissful nap!  It was Heaven!

 Andrew got me a really nice back massager I have been wanting

We had Family over on Sunday to help Celebrate
Eliza wanted to try her hand at violin.  She looks like a natural

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yay! An update...no, 4 updates! It looks like you guys have been having fun lately.