Thursday, March 3, 2011

Carter Wants to Announce...

That he is going to be a BIG BROTHER!
 Corbin's wish for another Baby is finally happening.  We are expecting Baby #3 this summer.  I am due the end of May.  We are having another Boy (Corbin is not too happy about that, but he is adjusting.)  I have no ideas on a name.  I am wanting to avoid 'C' names.  I don't want to start too much of a trend.  Please leave a comment with some suggestions.
I started to make this post in Oct. and never actually posted it.  These pictures are a little old.  I do not have many belly pictures of me.  Here I am at 14 weeks pregnant

These pictures I took on Sunday.  I am 27 weeks along.
 I don't think the pictures show me well, because I know I look much bigger in real life.  
Here are a few Ultra Sound Pictures.  They have a 3-D Ultrasound at my doctors office.  They do Ultra sounds every visit.  They use the 3-D one if it is available.  
This one is was taken at 13 weeks.   The baby is only 3 inches long.  He is sucking his thumb.  I think he looks like Andrew and Carter


 The next two were taken at 23 weeks.  Still only 8 inches long, and weighs about a pound.
We got a pretty good face shot this time. 
These will probably be my last ultrasound pictures.  We had to change doctors because I have to deliver at the University Hospital and my doctor does not deliver there.  I was really bummed.  I had my first appointment with the new doctor and I really like her a lot.  Right now I am 28 weeks along.  The baby is 16 inches long.  Which is double what he was a month ago.

1 comment:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I'm so so happy your guys. I heard the news through facebook. He is already a hansdome little Redd. Love the updates. xoxo