The boys got their first ride in our bike trailer. It took Andrew a long time to get around to taking them for a ride after it we got it fixed. They loved it!
I feel so terrible that you couldn't come and visit. I need to make it up for you. And better yet you are going to get to know Hanna:) We love you guys and I'm so glad we had the chance to meet you. You are great friends indeed. Glenn wanted to play wii so bad with Andrew I guess we can see each other another time. :)
1 comment:
I feel so terrible that you couldn't come and visit. I need to make it up for you. And better yet you are going to get to know Hanna:) We love you guys and I'm so glad we had the chance to meet you. You are great friends indeed. Glenn wanted to play wii so bad with Andrew I guess we can see each other another time. :)
Post a Comment