I am so behind on Blogging, but I wanted to put up a post for Andrew's Birthday. We decided to have friends over for dinner. We provided the Main Course and everyone brought delicious sides. The food was great and I think we all had a good time visiting and letting the kids play.
Cheese Cake and cream puffs made a delicious Birthday cake
Thanks Everyone for celebrating with us!
Andrew has really worked hard the past four years. It is not easy to balance Grad School and Family but he has really tried to hard to spend time with us in the evening before kids go to bed and he has to go back to work. I just want to say We Love You and Thank You to him for being a Great Husband and Father. Happy Birthday Andrew!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Andrew!!! I hope you had a fire extinguisher near that cake...that was a MAJOR fire hazard.
Post a Comment