One Month Old
One Year
Two Years
Four Years (Einstein Impression)I have been looking back through old movies and I have just been amazed at some of the things Corbin could do. I really think he is a Little Smarty Pants. He is the type of kid who loves to learn and he just soaks up everything around him. It is almost scary sometimes.
Corbin has an incredible memory. He can remember things he heard or learned from the time before he could even talk. One of his favorite books to read was a child's Encyclopedia. (does that seem odd to anyone else?) He learned most of his alphabet just by asking me to tell him the name of the letters on his wooden blocks. He started pointing out letters, and colors when he pretty young. This movie is around Easter of 2007. Corbin was One and a Half.
He taught himself how to read, or must have. A friend brought him home from a play date and asked why I hadn't told her he could read. I told her, he can't. She pulled out a word list she had been working on with her daughter and he read the whole list, and another and another. After that I started him on beginning readers.
Talk about Spatial skills. There is a reason why Corbin's nickname is Puzzle Man. He is incredible. This movie was made just after his second Birthday. He had been doing 12-50 piece jigsaw puzzles with minimal help since he was really little. He still loves puzzles. Also as a side note, at the time of this movie Corbin could identify and pronounce over twenty dinosaur names.
I just included this video because I thought it was so cute he could sing God Bless America, and many other songs by himself.
Happy Birthday Corbin! I know you will be successful if you stay as motivated to learn and achieve as you do now.

1 comment:
Corbin is SOOOO cute, and so incredibly smart. He is going to be a little heartbreaker. I mailed out his b-day present today.
Post a Comment