
This year for Thanksgiving we did dinner with some friends we don't get to see very often. It was a lot of fun. The food of course was amazing. The kids had a blast playing together. The Men got to watch Football and I got some social time in. It was great.

Waiting for the feast


The boys could barely peel their eyes off the TV

Is it time to eat yet?

DIG IN EVERYBODY


Lesley and Nathan

Andrew and I

We had a doughnut eating contest. Corbin was the only one who tried doing it without using his hands



YUMMY!!!

Andrew and Nathan had theirs on the first try. The have Big Mouths!
It was nice to have a little break. We missed being with Family. We hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
I'm glad you had the chance to be with family. I loved the picture of you and Andrew. Happy Thanksfgiving for you too:)
Post a Comment