
The Murder Mystery Party is a Halloween Tradition that a couple of our friends have been doing for, I don't know how long. They go to all extremes to make an incredible party. The theme was CLUE this year. I was Ms. Crimson and Andrew was Chef Ginger. We had so much fun with costumes. Here are some Pictures from the party.
They really transform their house into a new setting. Here are some pictures of a few rooms.



I was excited I was one of the three murderers in the party. Corbin saw this picture and asked why I was shooting those girls. (A little tough to explain to a 4-year old, I better be more careful)


These were pictures from a different Halloween party, with some other friends.

I just LOVE this hat a friend from Church lent me. She also provided the black feather boas, and all of my jewlery which made my costume so much better. The rest we got from second hand stores.


Lauren, Amy, Kristin, and Tiffany
7 comments:
Tiffany that party looked so fantasatic and fun. Your costume and Andrew were one of the best. I loved the pictures.
You both look so cute!
Well, I know its just a costume but you look beautiful, Tiffany!
How fun! You're costumes are awesome! And your boys look adorable in their costumes!
That looked like a fun party! I must say, you looked beautiful in red!
LOVE the hat, it's even better in person! Looks like a fun party, too bad Corbin saw the shooting picture...
You're looking awfully cute these days, Tiffany!
Post a Comment