Thursday, June 17, 2010

Houston Children's Museum

A friend invited us to go to the Houston Children's Museum with them.  The museum has changed since I was there last.  I think it is targeting older kids now.  We still had fun.



The boys loved the outside water play section.


Corbin was excited to see Ava and Emma.  We don't get to see either of them very often. 
After our friends left, we ate our lunch in the car and went back inside to enjoy the other half of the museum we had missed.  There was so much to see and do.
 
The boys also decided to do the face painting.  Normally Corbin shuns any and all Face Painting.  They had fun with it this time.
While in Houston we made another Special stop to visit with another good friend.  Her new baby was precious.  I just love their cute family.

2 comments:

Becky said...

That looks like a fun museum. My kids would love that place. You are such an awesome and fun mom! I can't wait to see you!

Tatiana said...

Momma and baby are lookin good. Looks like you had a great time in Houson!