Monday, June 7, 2010

San Antonio Revisited

We took a quick trip to San Antonio this week.  It was fun, other than it was a million degrees!  Ugh!  We visited the Alamo and the River Walk on Thursday night. 
 Then we spent Friday at Sea World. I must say I Love having the Fun Pass were we can go back as much as we want.  We rode the Shamu Roller coaster first thing and there was no line.  We went a couple times with no wait.  It was great.


We spent almost the whole day at the Water Park Section.  We played in the Huge Splash Pad while we waited for the Water Park to open.

 Their water park really was awesome.  They had TONS of stuff for little kids and Big Kids (Dads).  Corbin could go on most of the bigger water slides.  He was really brave, I thought, to go on some of them.  There was a wave pool, a lazy river, and two kiddie pools.  One was deeper and had a kids slide and geysers.  There was  a really cool three store building that was full of water fun, squirt guns, buckets to fill and dump on the victims below.  It was great fun.  I didn't have my camera out much, but here are a few pictures from the small kiddie pool.  
 
We only left because I really wanted to see Shamu one more time.  (In case we don't make it back-which hopefully we'll be back.)  We got seats up close In the Shamu show.  It was neat to be just a few feet away from an Orca Whale
This adorable baby Orca was born in January.  So Cute!  He came out and did a few tricks for us.  One of the whale trainers came over to talk to us for awhile.  Do you know you only need a High School degree to be a whale trainer.  I though you would need a marine biology degree or something.

No comments: